Happy Mother’s Day from Mud Pie!
Mother’s Day is this weekend and although it may look a little different this year, celebrating mom can be just as special! If you are not sure how to celebrate Mother’s Day while social distancing, check out these quarantine-approved ideas for inspiration:
- Grab your siblings, decorate your cars, and set a time for a Mother’s Day parade by her house! Bring the cheer with music, decorative signs, honking and fun!
- Plan a virtual Mother’s Day brunch with the family, complete with a mimosa toast and cheers to Mom! Get breakfast to go and help support one of your local restaurants!
- Send a virtual gift, such as a gift card to her favorite boutique, flowers, or drop a gift basket off on her doorstep!
- Wake her up to heartwarming videos of her grand kids! Get the kids involved and send love and smiles to Grandma via video messaging.
- Spend time at a distance by taking a virtual class together! Whether it’s a workout or cooking class, set up your screens and spend time learning something new together.
Shop everything Mud Pie at mudpie.com