(For What to Pack for your Kid’s Spring Break, CLICK HERE!)
It’s that time of the year! Spring Break is right around the corner and you haven’t even thought about what you are going to wear, right? Us too, girl. If you are heading to the beach, going on a cruise, staying home, exploring the city, or doing something fancy, Mud Pie has the perfect pieces you need to bring with you. From cover-ups, to dresses, to darling tanks and off the shoulder tops, to clutches, totes, scarves, hats, jewelry and so much more, Mud Pie Fashion has everything you could need for a week of fun in the Sun. We have outfits comfortable for the plane, ones that easily transition from beach to bar, sets and rompers that are comfortable to wear exploring, and accessories that make every outfit picture perfect.
Save your money for your Spring Break vacay, all of these pieces below are under $68!
Now, where to?
1. By the water: We are craving a mixture of sun and water. Heading on a cruise or an all-inclusive in the Dominican Republic? Take us with you, please!
Here are more outfits, beach bum!
2. Staycation: Staying home means exploring what is around you! Our favorite places to go when we staycation in Atlanta are the Beltline and Ponce City Market.
Girls just want to have fun!
3. Touring the Town: Two towns we want to check off our bucket list this year are Nashville and Charleston, what about you?
Tour more Mud Pie Fashion!
4. Exploring the City: New York or Chicago, which city are you jetting off to?
See more for the city!
5. Fancy Fun: Dressing up in Vegas or going on a date night in Europe? Please send pictures!
You fancy, huh?
Shop everything Mud Pie at mudpie.com