For most people, wedding season falls during Spring and into Summer. For some of us, especially those of us in our late 20s & early 30s, wedding season never ever ends, or at least it seems that way. But we aren’t complaining! Weddings are an exciting and beautiful time to see family and friends become one. Plus, who doesn’t love a great reception?
With all those weddings, come all those wedding gifts. These gifts are something that last a lifetime. They are more than just an item received. Wedding gifts are cherished and hold memories for the Mr. and Mrs. And while registries are a great guide, it is also meaningful to gift the bride and groom with an item that is perfect for them. One that will go down in their memory box, or be displayed in their home for years to come.
I’ve round up my favorite Mud Pie wedding gifts for the future Mr. & Mrs. in your life. No matter the couples age, or style, Mud Pie has a gift fit for their special day. Not to mention – all are at very attractive price points. We know how expensive weddings can be!
1. Initial Napkins to celebrate her new last name
2. A keepsake Wedding Invite Clip Frame that will hang for a lifetime (my personal favorite)
3. Something they can both agree on, like the His & Her Cork Display Box (I have gifted this item almost every wedding!)
4. The Mr. & Mrs. Black Square Frame is the perfect decor piece for their new home
5. Guys, let’s admit it – The Mrs. Right Towel Set speaks the truth.
Shop ALL Mud Pie Wedding Gifts for that extra special touch!