When packing for a trip, you want to get the most out of the items you pack. As I was packing for my own beach weekend, I wanted to share with you the Mud Pie pieces in my suit case. Here are the travel staples I can’t leave without.
1. HAMPTON WEEKENDER (Similar Here): Roomy interior with over-sized pockets makes this bag the perfect size for a long weekend.
2. MEDITERRANEAN JUTE TOTE: I always pack a couple of our jute totes. They fold and pack easily into your suit case to use as a beach tote or serve as an additional bag to carry back all of your destination purchases.
3. LANGLEY DRESS: It doesn’t get more packable than our wrinkle-resistant, easy-care poly jersey dresses. This versatile style can take you from day to night and is in our most comfortable (and forgiving!) fabric to date.
4. CARRY-ALLS: You can never pack too many of these do-it-all cases. Versatile for all your travel needs.
5. MELANIE TUNIC (Similar Here): A designer favorite! This lux tunic takes you from poolside to party. Multi-purpose pieces always ensure you get the most out of limited suitcase space.
6. CARYLYLE VISOR (Similar Here): Adjustable visor style makes it breathable and poly tail friendly. It also easily rolls in to itself, making it our most packable sun hat yet!
7. NAUTILUS SHORELINE SCARF: Super-soft, lightweight scarf doubles as a scarf or sarong.
8. ANCHOR FLIP FLOPS: Subtle pop of gold make these classic navy flip flops look polished enough for day wear and perfect for poolside.
The Melanie Tunic is the perfect length to layer over your bikini or pair with white jeans. Carry-all case doubles as a grab and go clutch!
A sea inspired scarf can really pull together a daytime look and styles beautifully as a sarong.
Carry-all cases are the perfect way to keep your personal items organized. I use several for cosmetics, jewelry, and tech accessories, but I always pack an extra to keep wet bathing suits and sandy shoes separate from my clean clothes.