Here at the Pie, we design and develop a LOT of totes – which makes sense, because they are useful in so many ways! We took a little poll of how the girls on the Product Development team use their totes, and below are some of the ways our totes come in handy for each of us.
1. Adventuring Tote – I(Abigail) can fit everything I need in there! (Including the life-jackets that my confused pups are wearing – they thought they were going to swim at the lake, and didn’t get farther than the deck for this photo.) Shown here is the Nantucket Beachtripper.
2. Gym Bag – Katherine uses her Mediterranean Jaipur tote as a gym bag. An entire change of clothing fits in there, along with a cosmetic bag and anything else she might need to transition from gym to office. The little pocket holds headphones and keys (the little things that everybody hates to lose in the bottom of their bag!)
3. Bridesmaid Gift Tote – Lauren just got married, and she monogrammed a Solid Jute Tote for each of her bridesmaids, packing a few thoughtful gifts into each tote (including the Hampton Carry-all and the Safia Racer-Back Cover-Up).
4. Pup Carrier – Katie’s little Yorkie, Mae, absolutely loves totes. She likes to hop right in and peep over the top edge as she is carried around. Mae comes to the office sometimes and is the sweetest little work buddy (and may be found watching the world from any tote she finds on Katie’s desk).
5. Grocery Tote – at Jackie’s grocery store, they know her by her totes (similar Daytripper shown here). No problems with bags splitting here! Her (organic) groceries make it all the way up the stairs in one trip, averting any canned-goods disasters.
7. Gift Bag – Bobbi is our resident gift-bag-assembler (if you have ever received a c/o Mud Pie gift bag, odds are good that Bobbi created it.) Above you can see her in-progress gift package for a special little girl. In this tote I see a Pink Santa Sock & Paci Set, as well as a burlap Initial Wreath, just to name a couple items.
8. Guest Welcome Tote – Amanda uses her French Jute Tote as a guest welcome bag. It holds a towel, a cozy blanket, and all of those special little things that make visitors feel welcome.
9. Travel Bag – Lindsey packs up the Hampton Weekender as overnight bag – it is super roomy, with pockets on the inside that keep things organized.
Those are just a few ways that we tote – we would love to hear how you use your totes! Let us know in the comments!