Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Here are a few hand picked items to keep in mind when decorating for the holiday:
1. CABLE KNIT MINI DIPS (Mud Pie): These textured ceramic bowls are great for all kinds of wintertime entertaining!
2. LOVE PIE CHART VALENTINE’S DAY CARD (Emily McDowell): These specialty cards combine two of my favorite things: humor + beautiful typography.
3. CERAMIC OLIVE BOWL & FORK SET (Mud Pie): The sentiment “Olive You” makes this item perfectly fitting for the holiday.
4. RED AND CREAM PLANKED FRAME WITH BOW (Mud Pie): Use this adorable distressed frame to display a photo of you and your Valentine.
5. “US” HANGING FRAME (Mud Pie): Sweet and simple, this is one of the newest 2015 frame additions.
6. CANDY DISH SET (Mud Pie): Perfect for the occasion, the antique style spoon that accompanies this candy dish reads “The Sweet Life.”
7. TIN INITIAL ORNAMENTS (Mud Pie): I have found so many creative ways to use these ornaments! Use multiple letters to decorate with a sweet sentiment OR tie an initial onto a Valentine’s gift for an extra personal touch. For an alternate style option, these initials are also great additions!
8. HOME PILLOW WRAP (Mud Pie): This sweet pillow wrap has movable heart that you can use to pin onto your state of choice. A great holiday decoration, not to mention a wonderful gift item. For an alternate option, check out this hand towel.
9. VALENTINE’S DAY GARLAND (Etsy): Add a heartfelt touch with this fun and festive heart shaped garland!
10. CREAM & SUGAR SET (Mud Pie): Featuring the words “Sweet” and “Cream,” This cream and sugar set is great for any occasion…but extra special for Valentine’s Day.