As the holiday gift-giving season gets closer and closer, we’re all looking for those last few perfect gifts to check off our lists. I am still on the hunt for quite a few gifts (having a huge family means LOTS of Christmas shopping), and have been spending way too much time online shopping to fill out my own list! Hopefully these suggestions help you get through that last shopping frenzy of the season. Here is my holiday gift guide– hope you like it!
1. Flourish Initial Mugs (Mud Pie): these are the sweetest! And you can never have too many mugs, right?
2. All I Want for Xmas is You (Golden Pines Paper): sometimes, a card with a heartfelt note inside is the best kind of gift.
3. Travel the World 2015 Calendar (Rifle Paper): everybody needs calendars, but not everybody remembers to get them before the year starts! They make great end-of-year gifts for that very reason.
4. Checked Scarf (Zara): at 56″ square, this scarf is so big and cozy and beautiful!
5. Harrison Stripe iPhone Case (Kate Spade): when it comes to iPhone cases, the more the merrier. This shimmering classic stripe will match any holiday outfit.
6. Gilded Portable Charger (Nasty Gal): because a dead battery is just not acceptable during the busiest season of the year! This little charger is less than 4″ long, perfect for carrying anywhere.
7. Paige Pajamas (Mud Pie): these pajamas are made with an incredibly soft fabric, and the piping detail adds a special pop to the collar and cuffs.
8. Initial Cork Coasters (Mud Pie): because you can never have too many coasters, and they are even better with your initial on each one!
9. Crystal Cluster Earrings (J. Crew): these sparkly starbursts would be a perfect accent to wear to all those holiday parties this month.
10. Initial Towel & Soap Set (Mud Pie): this set comes perfectly packaged in a box with three initialed components: an embroidered linen towel, embossed ceramic soap dish, and a sweetly wrapped cake of soap.
11. Marble & Wood Initial Board (Mud Pie): this such an elegant cheese/appetizer board, and it comes in (almost) every initial. It makes a great hostess gift!