Growing up, my Mom and I always decorated for every holiday. Thanksgiving was no exception and we went all out
decorating the table with harvest finds, such as, acorns and beautiful colored leaves. At my house we had two tables:
one for the grownups and one for the kids. This is your basic everyday table setting, perfect for any occasion.
This year I will be decorating with some of my Mud-Pie favorites along with gourds and pumpkins I buy from
the local produce stand. Fall leaves add a pop of color to the table and doesn’t break the bank.
1. Acorn Candle Holder. This metal candle holder with acorn sculpted accents adds a warmth to any tablescape.
2. Lime Velvet Pumpkin. This decorative pumpkin is great to use as a placard holder. Just add a personalized card
with jute ribbon and tie it around the stem.
3. Initial Burlap Runner. This table runner features printed initial design at both ends.
Even though I have graduated to the adult table, I much rather sit at the kids’ table, it’s just way more fun! Use pages from a
coloring book as a placemat, it’s a great way to keep your little guest entertained. Candy corn is an inexpensive way to add color
to your tablescape and is a special treat for after meal time. I love decorating with pumpkins, the different shapes
and colors adds interest to the table. The best features on my table are my Mud-Pie accessories.
1. Fresh Jar Tumbler. The fresh jar is a casual and cute way to entice the kids to drink their milk!
2.Turkey Napkin Ring. This colorful napkin ring doubles as a place card holder.
3. Give Thanks Chalkboard Runner. This chalkboard table runner displays “Give Thanks” message at each
end. Encourage guests to write things they are thankful for as an interactive holiday activity. The great thing
about this table runner is it reverses to a solid burlap runner for everyday use.